Ways to help make this event a huge success
Contribute to the bake sale by picking an item to make from our “treat tree” or make your own choice of goodies.
- Use your creative skills to donate to the Craft Bazaar – handmade jewelry, artwork, pottery, needlecraft or unique crafts. Submit a Craft Bazaar Information Form located at the information table in the courtyard.
- Donate gently used Christmas decorations to the Pre-Rummage Christmas Sale area of the festival.
- Attend the Festival and Bazaar and have a delicious brunch while you’re there. Buy your $10 brunch tickets in advance.
- Submit a favorite recipe to be included in the St. Anthony’s Favorites Recipe Book. Email to Jeanne Paige by 11.22.17.
- Share the news to all your friends by posting a flyer at your neighborhood establishments.