Belong. Believe. Become
As we explore a year of belonging (and in preparation for our October 30 ingathering and gratitude brunch), we thank you and ask that you help us to throw open our doors to all who seek to belong and that you:
- consider proportional giving as gratitude for the blessings God has given you,
- are intentional in making known your commitment, as a member or a friend of Saint Anthony,
- give first to the works of God through Saint Anthony and continue on a journey toward tithing,
- accept our thanks for giving according to what you have, not what you don't have, and,
- welcome opportunities to share your passions and time, in pursuit of welcoming others to belong.